Fill out our online employment application or click on the button below to download our employment application which can be submitted to us through mail, fax or email.
We are a General Contracting Company specializing in a wide variety of commercial buildings, industrial projects and high-end equestrian facilities.
We are seeking an individual to fill this full time position and become part of our General Contracting team.
- Willingness to travel
- Coordinates all site construction activities and supervises all trades
- Promotes and monitors job safety
- Maintains construction schedule
- Maintains an organized job site, office and documentation
Experience & Requirements:
- Experience working as a site superintendent or construction related management position required. Related positions open to first year applicants with training available for advancement.
- Ability to read and comprehend construction plans and specifications
- A self-starter that demonstrates strong leadership and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Mature, tactful demeanor with well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personalities
- Computer literacy and ability to use project management software.
We offer a full benefit package and competitive pay based on experience, complete with health and dental insurance, bonus opportunities, paid vacation, paid holiday, simple IRA, disability, and life insurance.
Email or mail resume, salary requirement, and letter of interest:
RAM General Contracting, Inc.
Attn: Kristine Uter
P.O. Box 660
Winsted, MN 55395